Monday, January 26, 2009

You Never Know What the Topic Will Be!

When I first began as a ghostwriter, I was a bit surprised at the variety of topics people wanted content for. People usually think of the normal things - marketing, health, weight loss, things like that.

Some of the topics I have written about nearly blew my mind, but I proceeded on and did fine. Here are some of the first topics I had to write about:

Gold Bars and Bullion
Spyware
Exotic Dancing

Quite a suprise, isn't it? At least I didn't have to write about klingons my first time out. I have written on a few normal topics as well. Brand marketing, skin care, affiliate marketing and health remedies are some of the things I really love to write about. As a ghostwriter, you really have to learn how to research and write on nearly any topic imaginable.

When you are a ghostwriter, you never know what's just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment