Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Article Re-writing - Should the Rates be Higher?

When it comes to ghostwriting, I find that rewriting a piece is more time consuming than writing an article from scratch. Many ghostwriters don't do this at all, and some that do charge a reduced rate. I think it is actually MORE work!

Rewriting takes more time for me. Rearranging other peoples words and trying to come up with different words and phrases to take the place of the ones there is sometimes frustrating. I would much rather write a totally new article from scratch!

Just my opinion. Others may love taking old content and making something new out of it, but I would rather start with a clean slate. My imagination works better when I have a blank page! Oh, the joys of ghostwriting - gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment