Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lions & Tigers & Bears - Oh my!

When it comes to ghostwriting, you never know what the day is going to bring. I will never forget my very first project - 35 skin care articles. This was a piece of cake for me, because it was a subject I was knowledgeable about. This one was a bear; soft and cuddly.

As my writing services took off, I began getting clients with all sorts of topics that I knew absolutely nothing about! Wealth management, exotic dancing . . . the list goes on and on. These were a little scary, because I was still new to this gig. These were the lions:)

I haven't met up with any tigers yet, because I am getting much more experienced in my work - and more confident. There isn't a topic I can't write about! When you gain confidence in your abilities, you can do anything.

The scariest thing that I would have to write about? Politics. This is a subject that I'm not real comfortable with. Could I do it if I had to? Of course! This is what confidence is all about - believing in yourself.

Do I love being a ghostwriter, and writing articles all day long? YES, YES, YES! It is my passion. I hope you enjoy your work as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment