Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What a Variety of Topics! Ghostwriting is extreme fun

Today I got started with a new client. This lady is the owner of a real estate company, and is she a hoot! Anyway, she had me write my first article for her company, and she is hooked. Sent me another set of keywords right away.

Writing on the real estate market is fun. Not only did I learn alot about the city she lives in, but about the market in general. Ghostwriting will allow you to really expand your knowledge on topics you never dreamed you would know anything at all about.

Spyware, gold bullion, exotic dancing, brand marketing, wealth management, real estate, skin care products, hmmm. . . I wonder what's next?

Oh, the wonderful world of ghostwriting articles. Got to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment